The free Electron-based utility, Saeae, is a fairly basic application, but it still offers you a whole lot of data. The current temperature can be monitored in the system tray.
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a simple task manager to trigger other services or actions with certain conditions.
You can create simple or advanced recipes to:
• Use a web service when the name of a Twitter account is mentioned
• Open an e-mail in Gmail when you receive an e-mail from the Mac Snippets web service
• Forward an e-mail to your phone in the web service when you receive an e-mail from the Mac Snippets web service
• Make a photo from a Google image search for a certain keyword
• Launch an application when you receive an e-mail from the Mac Snippets web service
• Turn on the fan when the Mac Snippets web service detects that your computer is getting very hot
• Lock your computer when you are using it and unlock it when you are away from the computer
• Set a reminder for later
• Watch a YouTube video when a certain keyword is mentioned
• Play a song from Spotify when you get a new e-mail
• Use a service when you are checking in with Facebook
• Log in to a website when you have been logged in to a website in the past
• Launch a program when you are offline
• Make a Twitter account tweet when you receive a certain e-mail
• Send a Twitter account a message when you are talking to a friend
• Add a new contact to your phone in a web service when you receive an e-mail from the Mac Snippets web service
• Make a photo of a webpage you are viewing on your Mac
• Search for an image in Google Images
• Send a group e-mail when you have been on the Mac Snippets web service
• Add a new bookmark on Safari
• Add a new task on Reminders
• Launch a printer when you receive a certain e-mail
• Search for a certain keyword when you are on the Mac Snippets web service
• Play a song when you check in with Twitter
• Send a message when you have received a new e-mail from the Mac Snippets web service
• Check the weather when you receive a certain e-mail
• Forward an e-mail to a different address in the web service when you receive an e-mail eea19f52d2
It doesn’t matter where you live in the world right now, coronavirus can affect you at anytime.
The Coronavirus Status for Chrome extension checks the real-time coronavirus numbers from 187 countries.
Get the latest corona virus info in one screen.
✅ The ultimate source for coronavirus info at a glance.
✅ Get real-time corona virus info like never before.
✅ At a glance, you can see the total # of cases, # of deaths, # of recoveries, total # of new deaths, and total # of new cases, per country.
✅ See the coronavirus trend, per country, updated twice a day.
✅ You can add and edit your own countries.
✅ Filter the countries and sort them by the total # of cases, # of deaths, # of recoveries, total # of new deaths, and total # of new cases.
✅ Display information in real-time.
✅ A Chrome extension you can trust.
✅ The Coronavirus Status for Chrome extension is approved by the Google Chrome store.
✅ The extension is official and is written by the official source.
✅ The extension doesn’t include any ads and requires no permissions.
✅ The extension is available in English, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
What are you waiting for? Download Coronavirus Status for Chrome now.
How to use Coronavirus Status for Chrome?
1. Download and install Coronavirus Status for Chrome.
2. Register with Coronavirus Status for Chrome.
3. Open Coronavirus Status for Chrome.
Visit us for more info, how to use, similar extensions: