1. Get the whole genome structure of a species, gene or chromosome.
2. View information on a single gene.
3. Produce statistics on a single gene.
4. Order the genome structure based on similarity.
5. Compare two genomes and generate the corresponding structure of the difference.
6. Analyze the genome structure of a gene or gene family.
7. Analyze the gene structure, calculate base frequencies and generate the corresponding base compositions.
8. Generate statistics on a specific sequence.
9. Convert the sequence into base compositions or calculate the base compositions.
10. Analyze the gene content of a genome.
11. Convert the DNA sequences into amino acid sequences.
12. Convert the amino acid sequences into the corresponding DNA sequences.
13. Convert an amino acid sequence into the corresponding DNA sequence.
14. Export the nucleotide sequences of the genome to text or XML format.
15. Convert the nucleotide sequences of a gene into text or XML format.
16. Export the nucleotide sequences of a gene to text or XML format.
17. Convert the nucleotide sequences of a gene family into text or XML format.
18. Convert the nucleotide sequences of a gene family to text or XML format.
19. Obtain the nucleotide sequence of a region of a genome.
20. Extract the data of interest from a file.
21. Export the specific region of a genome to text or XML format.
22. Convert a specific region of a genome into text or XML format.
23. Convert a specific region of a genome into the corresponding amino acid sequence.
24. Convert a specific region of a genome into the corresponding DNA sequence.
25. Extract sequences from a specific region of the genome and convert them to text or XML format.
26. Convert a set of sequences to text or XML format.
27. Extract sequences from a specific region of the genome.
28. Convert a set of sequences to text or XML format.
29. Analyze a set of sequences with a specific program.
30. Detect insertion or deletion sites in a set of sequences.
31. Detect inversions in a set of sequences.
32. Detect translocations in a set of sequences.
33. Analyze a set of sequences with a specific program.
34. Detect mutations in a set of sequences.
35. Detect frame-shift mutations.
36. Detect stop codon mutations. 9e73cec45a
Forecastfox for Chrome
Spinning Model Maker
Freeware HTI PDF Creator
EZ Pdf to Word Converter for Doc Free
EZkeys Grand Piano
Mort Hill 039;s In Play Tennis (IPT) Calculator
Spelling for Grade 2 – List 9
Iconscout Desktop App
Contenta RAW Converter
Free MP4 to MPG Converter
K7 Internet Security
im2graph is a powerful image to data conversion application which can take and convert any format of images, such as BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNM, ICO, CUR, ANI, TGA and XPM images.s, Larry
Train, J. Walter
Tripp, Isabel Folsom
Tripp, Nathaniel Francis
Tuck, Josephine (Sleight)
Turner, William Henry
Twomey, Grace W.
Tyler, Charles E.
Ullom, R. M.
Van Trump, Edward
Washington, D. C.
Webster, George W.
Weeks, Robert T.
Weisheit, H. R.
Wells, A. D.
West, Robert J.
Whitehead, Harvey D.
Wilkins, William T.
Wilson, James O.
Wilson, J. K.
Wimberly, Henry S.
Wood, A. D.
Wood, Robert B.
Wright, William S.
Wright, William A.
Printed in the United States of America
THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA is a weekly publication, but reference is made to the magazine throughout