Subcommander is a stand alone GUI client for the Subversion version control system. Give Subcommander a try to see what it’s all about!
The quick tour:
To get a basic overview of the functionality just start Subcommander. When the application starts it will ask you a few questions and then launch the Subversion client. The application will then immediately display the current directory. You can now choose to do one of three actions:
1. Open a file in Subcommander
2. Check out the current directory
3. Check out a file from the repository
Using Subcommander will be very easy to do. You’ll have a good overview of the functionality of the Subversion client. You can simply choose to do one of these three things every time you start the Subcommander client. It will ask you for some information and then it will launch the appropriate Subversion client.
When you launch Subcommander it will display the “Welcome” page which will explain the application. You can choose to close the program by selecting the red button in the upper left corner of the program. Once you close the program it will display a “Exit” dialog. You can then choose to close the program.
– Subcommander is extremely fast. It’s close to the performance of the command line version of Subversion.
– Subcommander is very extensible. You can add your own commands to the program. Subcommander can also run in a stand alone mode (without a GUI) which allows you to easily use Subcommander for command line use.
3. Easy to use
– Subcommander is very easy to use.
– Subcommander is a powerful client. You can do almost everything that the Subversion command line can do.
5. High quality
– Subcommander is a high quality, highly polished client.
6. Easy to extend
– Subcommander is very easy to extend.
7. For the World
– Subcommander can run in stand alone mode on Windows.
– Subcommander is free.
9. Simple to install
– Subcommander is very simple to install.
– Subcommander is very small.
What’s in Subcommander?
What’s in Subcommander?
1. Subcommander is written in eea19f52d2
* Quickly grab colors with a built in magnifier
* Gets an up to 16 color pallet from your monitor
* Web safe color and RGB/HSL color
* Consistently the most popular free color picker on the web
* Windows: All version, 32/64-bit, All editions
* Mac OS X: All version, 32/64-bit, All editions
* Windows Vista/7: All version, 32/64-bit, All editions
* Windows XP: 32/64-bit, All editions
* Mac OS X: 32/64-bit, 10.4 or later
* A Mac with a built in Safari browser
* A remote computer for remote control.
* Color Picker Utilities free for personal use only. Please respect the license agreement.
* Please purchase the full version for adding other features.
* Please purchase the full version if you use our product in your commercial application.
Another tool to help you to create and keep the correct color schemes, beautiful color combinations and amazing color palettes.
It is an easy-to-use color picker for web designers and webmasters.
Preview Palette is a simple, intuitive color picker for the modern web.
Use it to browse, select and copy colors or create beautiful color palettes that perfectly compliment your website.
It includes advanced features like a color magnifier, color picker, websafe color and creation of professional palettes.
Preview Palette provides a complete color palette maker for designers and webmasters.
This tool is very fast, easy to use and comes with an option for remote control.
Full featured yet simple and easy to use.
This is a user-friendly software designed to help you to pick colors.
It can show Hue, Saturation and Brightness values.
Notepad++ is a very popular open source editor for programming and for editing text.
Now it is also a quick color picker for your web design.
It allows you to access the HEX, RGB, HSL and HSV colors and get their values.
This utility is very easy to use and has powerful features.
* It is a very popular open source text editor for programming
* Quickly pick colors with this text editor
* Allows you to change colors in your HTML, CSS and PHP with one click
* Allows you to display RGB, HEX