FeelTheBase is a color picker and converter for Windows.
Color codes are generated in decimal, hexadecimal, IP, binary, and text.
Values can be copied and pasted directly.
Rows can be selected in any format, with all fields editable.
Context-specific functions are provided in various regions.
Various modes can be chosen.
The application is suitable for portable use.
Sorry, I had to add the german translation, because I saw a lot of needed codes in german language.
I just had a small question about the built in Color Converter, where the line ‘decimal, hex, text, IP or binary’ is located, at the bottom of the screen. Is this part of the application or is this just a tag in the Help files? I have searched in the ‘Help’ but didn’t find this.
Well, I have used many converters over the years and this one just kind of sums everything up for me. I also loved the fact that I could output IP code on the fly, and it worked correctly. I can’t say I knew this could be done, but I never really tried to see if it was possible.
I think this app is pretty cool. Thank you for making it. I’ll be using it on all my machines.
Thank you so much for making this! I was lost on how to get the right colors out of Photoshop and went through many converters trying to get the exact output I needed. Finally I used FeelTheBase. The only problem was that I could not input the hex values I needed into the app. I then came across your site with the converter and it was perfect! Thank you!
I have a PC with a hardware keylogger installed. I am curious to know if your app is compatible with this? It would be great if there was some type of feedback on this.
I am guessing you mean the TimeBBS software, this wouldn’t be a problem, since I don’t see it having any type of problems with hardware keyloggers. I checked the programmer at the time of purchase and they were pretty well know for having a very low profile, and great anti-piracy software.
This program is great, but can’t the hex or IP number display to a decimal like in other programs. I use it a lot for creating banners. I have to keep converting to decimal 70238732e0
Dawn Of Man Planetbase Download] [Crack Serial Key
Download Windows Last Xp V22 Iso
Adobe Master Collection CC 2018 v5 Crack 64 bit
Indigo Rose AutoPlay Media Studio 184.108.40.206 Crack Key
Homework (LO-FI Drum Kit) WAV
NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition [3.0.650][Portable]
Global Elementary Coursebook Macmillan Pdf Download
Spybot Search Destroy Technician Edition
nfs underground 2 vinyls bin file download
12×36 Free Psd Karizma Album Templates Torrent 137
midi guitar 2 crack 3
Warez Bb Username And Password
12yo Preteen Web Cam
I Mind Map 9 Crackedl
burp suite professional crack download
adobe illustrator cc v17.0.0 final multilanguage cracked dll
Auto-Tune Pro v9.1.0 VST VST3 AAX x64 CE-V.R
my ps partner english subtitle br rip 720p
KeyMacro is a perfect application for people who like to take charge of their own computer via mouse, without having to do the keyboard.
KeyMacro includes the possibility to have your PC execute a command or open a file, based on your input.
This is an application that aims to eliminate the problems that usually arise in using the keyboard.
– Open programs, files, directories, web sites with a single mouse click
– Run programs, files, directories and web sites in tabs by clicking on any of them
– Open directories, documents, documents, etc. in new tabs
– Copy URL, open web sites, programs, etc. directly
– Copy the input you’ve made in the previous application and paste it into the current application
– Save your data without leaving the application
– Switch between applications directly from the keyboard.
– Using the keyboard to select the current application
– Jump to the active tab in any application
– Jump to the selected tab in any application
– Open an application window to select the new tab
– Jump to the last used directory in any application
– Jump to the last used file in any application
– Jump to the last used document in any application
– Jump to the last used web site in any application
– Add a shortcut for an application on the taskbar
– Add a shortcut for any file on the desktop
– Add a shortcut for any directory on the desktop
– Add a shortcut for the applications window
– Add a shortcut for the active tab in any application
– Add a shortcut for the selected tab in any application
– Add a shortcut for the last opened application or file
– Add a shortcut for the last opened directory or web site
– Add a shortcut for the active directory or file
– Add a shortcut for the selected directory or web site
– Add a shortcut for the currently active application window
– Add a shortcut for the currently active tab in any application
– Drag and drop shortcut files to the desktop, and directly open them
– Type anything with a keyboard, without having to open the program
– Don’t need to use the mouse, type like a normal person
– Run any program with a keyboard command
– Send input as a keyboard command
– Type the number of the active tab in any application
– Type the number of the last opened tab in any application
– Type the number of the last opened file in any application
– Type the number of the last opened document