KeyMacro is a multi-language macro editor with over 50 commands, containing a huge list of keystrokes for all usages. It is very useful for programmers, web designers, and other users who work with a keyboard or mouse with the intention of saving a lot of time. The app also offers a user friendly UI, a powerful macro editor, and a powerful preview window.
Security and privacy
The primary purpose of KeyMacro is to save a lot of time, which is why it’s important to protect the application’s data from any kind of threat. That is why KeyMacro offers a free preview window, free updates, a paid subscription, and more in the way of safety and privacy measures.
All of these security measures are specifically designed for keeping your files and folders safe. First of all, it gives you the opportunity to lock an individual file or folder. This makes sure no one can access the file or folder until you log in from a new device, enter the correct password, or buy a license. Besides the regular security settings that keep your data and privacy safe, KeyMacro provides a clean and minimalistic UI.
KeyMacro has a clean and simple interface. It is not flashy, nor does it carry too much unnecessary features. But, it does offer a lot of tools that make it easier to save a lot of time.
– Double click an item to run a macro
– Single click on text to copy to the clipboard
– Paste, cut, change, duplicate, and filter
– Clear commands for running a macro
– Full screen mode
– View attributes
– View file name and file size
– Auto run the macro with a double click, shortcut key, or hot key
– Macro editor
– Auto backup
– Auto backup with FTP
– Code snippet manager
– Generate snippets
– Re-order snippets
– Drag and drop snippets
– Built in FTP service to upload to the cloud
– Host a private server to run your macro from your own PC
– Cache files on your cloud and local to free up resources
– Customizable keyboard shortcuts
– View file history
– Remove commands from the macro
– Manage your macro and run it from the main screen
– Open the command prompt window
– Open a new tab in a browser
– Log files
– Auto hide program
– Auto start on login
– Prompts to clear macros
– Clear all macros
– Clear permissions
SEAN PAUL Imperial Blaze 2009 rar
Hash Suite Pro
yeto vellipoyindi manasu movie download 216
2pac thug life vol 1 rar
MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro Ultimate 13.3.1 Retail BootCD download
DocuWorks 7 0 Full Versionzip
Hyena Ek Chalak Haseena full movie download 3gp
uganda national anthem instrumental mp3 download
Ncesoft Flip Book Maker 2.8.1
tinymodel amber 134 194
Dance Ejay 7 64 bit
design doll 4 keygen 12
adobe after effects cs6 keygen generator torrent
Izzy Stradlin Discography (10 albums)Izzy Stradlin Discography (10 albums)
Remo (Tamil) full movies 720p torrent
mount and blade warband weapon meshes e brf
VectorWorks 11.5 Serial Key keygen
the wolverine full movie with english subtitles online downloadk
lenovo g460 bios update download
tavultesoft keyman desktop 8.0 keygen 16
▶ Save Macros to: Hard disk from video or your user’s directory using standard Windows Explorer
▶ Macros will be saved as plain text files (*.txt).
▶ Each macro will have one name.
▶ Each macro has one string per line.
▶ A Windows explorer command can be used to open a folder to save macros.
▶ Uninstall from: Uninstall KeyMacro by: double clicking “KeyMacro Uninstall.exe” (a Windows.exe).
▶ Reinstall: Download, extract and then double click “KeyMacro Install.exe” (a Windows.exe) to install.
▶ If you are using a 64-bit operating system, Windows should be uninstalled from: Your computer’s
Program Files directory.
▶ Most computers that we sell come with either 32 or 64-bit version of Windows.
▶ If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, simply double click “KeyMacro.exe” to launch KeyMacro.
▶ If you have a 32-bit version of Windows, you must install an x64 version of Windows in order to use KeyMacro.
▶ Go to and download the x64 version of KeyMacro.
▶ When the file is extracted, double-click on KeyMacro.exe to launch KeyMacro.
▶ Then follow the instructions in the folder that was created on the target disk volume.
– The Macros are just text files (*.txt) saved in a specific folder (the “macros” folder) on the target disk.
– It saves each macro as one file, with a.txt file extension.
– Each macro is saved as plain text, with a line per macro and the macro’s content per line.
– Each macro can be named individually.
– You can use a Windows command to open a folder to save your macros.
– When you double-click on “KeyMacro.exe”, KeyMacro is launched on the target disk volume and in that folder.
– KeyMacro’s programs are not installed.
– KeyMacro only uses the existing Windows registry.
– KeyMacro can run on any Windows versions from Windows 95 (for 32-bit versions) to Windows 8 (for 64-bit versions).
– Your Windows registry is not used to store the macros