Allows monitoring within specific directories or specifying the first part of a multi-part archive explicitly.
The reason for this tool is that it was developed by author of WinRar (and former author of ArcZip), AlexIonescu.
The first time a part is added, it’s checked and only if it passes, it is copied into the temporary directory with index number 0.
After that, it’s immediately copied to the same directory with an index number equal to the current index plus 1.
The program will also rename parts with the “part” prefix when adding them.
If a part is removed, the removal is postponed until the file is copied back to the temporary directory.
The program will continue to extract parts even if its temporary directory gets full.
After the extraction is completed, the program creates a log file named “streamunrar.log” in the same directory where the extracted part is located.
The log file will contain detailed information on what’s happening.
(Like when all parts are added, when files are extracted, when a part is renamed, etc.)
The program saves all the logs into a folder with the same name as the log file.
These logs can later be used in a forensic analysis.
Stream Unrar Features:
– Extracts/adds/renames files inside of a multi-part archive without having to list parts explicitly.
– Allows using “part” prefix on a part of the archive to specify which one should be extracted/added/renamed first.
– Checks for parts when adding them, so as soon as a corrupt part is detected, the extraction/addition/renaming is stopped.
– Logs the progress and status of all actions performed.
– Does not require elevated privileges.
Stream Unrar Limitations:
– Windows 8 and Windows 10 have a UAC policy that prohibits running programs with administrative privileges.
– Windows Defender restricts the search in this program.
– Windows Defender can detect unrar.exe.
– Tries to hide the program.
– Renaming of the log file is not reliable.
– The program opens the extracted file and reads the “7-zip” metadata.
– The program saves the log file in the same directory as the extracted file.
– The program creates the log file in the same directory as the extracted file, even if the log file already exists.
– The program writes the logs to the temporary directory where the program is running. eea19f52d2
Consolo CMS is a comprehensive and powerful open source content management system with a lot of features and functions. Consolo CMS is packed with functions and plugins that can be easily upgraded and modified.
Consolo CMS consists of three modules:
￭ Frontend, which is a standalone web site creation tool
￭ Backend, which is a database and content delivery module
￭ Plugins, which are modules that can be easily installed and modified
Why Consolo CMS?
It is simple and easy to use.
It is 100% compatible with all the other web site development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver, FrontPage, HTML editor)
In the backend module, you have a database which works with Joomla and WordPress as well as a database which uses SQL-Server, MySQL, SQLite and Oracle.
All your content is stored in the database which is accessible from your frontend.
All changes are instantly reflected in your web site, which makes for a very simple and flexible updating system.
A fast and intuitive user interface with more features than most other web site editors.
A clean and uncluttered interface.
Built-in support for e-commerce and intranet-systems
A lot of example pages and content.
A lot of help texts and manuals.
A lot of easy-to-use features and functions.
A lot of very useful modules.
It has excellent support for Unicode and Multi-languages.
It is 100% backwards-compatible.
Consolo CMS Features:
This is a non-commercial open source project that is meant to be used for free.
It is well documented and easy to learn.
Very little features are duplicated.
All the content on the web site are stored in the database.
You can work without a web site editor.
It includes a template manager where you can import a template.
You can easily import/export your own templates, as well as the entire web site.
All content in the database are searchable, you can search for keywords, authors, articles etc.
It is fully SEO-friendly.
You can download your web site from the very beginning.
You can add forums, e-mail forms, contact forms, RSS, ASK and many other plugins.
All plugins can be enabled and disabled from the backend, or even disabled completely.
It comes with a lot of sample content and a lot of examples on how